Some of the fellow bloggers are asking me which tools I am using to maintain my blog in all aspects, to clear all my fellow blogger doubts, I thought of creating a resource a page for my blog.
Here I am sharing all the tools which I am using to simplify my work, some of them are free (90% of them) and some of the tools are paid ones.
Web Hosting & Themes
- BlueHost: I am using BlueHost from last 8 months and I am very happy with their services, their customer service is excellent when you face any problem.
Check out my article about BlueHost Review
- SiteGround: Recently my client( actually my friend) started using it by taking the help of me and I did a complete research about SiteGround features and benefits to help him to choose this web hosting service.
- mesocolumn themeMesocolumn: I am using Mesocolumn theme which is free from WordPress, and I am very fond of this theme, as of now I didn’t face any problem with this theme
- Genesis: Near future I am planning to migrate from Mesocolumn to Genesis framework because of the SEO benefit.
- MyThemeShop: These themes are affordable and SEO ready and here you can read my review about MyThemeShop
- Keyword Spy: I am using free version of this tool which gives search volume and the CPC value of the keyword for better earning from Adsense
- Google Adword Planner: This is another tool which I use very frequently to know CPC value and search volume.
- SEMrush: The best available tool to find out competitors full information to find their top ranking keywords, CPC, search volume and backlinks.
- Long Tail Pro: If we want to spend one-time amount to find out long tail keywords information which is affordable then this premium tool will help us, check out Long Tail Pro review and tutorial
Royalty Free Images
- Unsplash: This is the only stock image website I use to get images; here we can find a lot of professional looking images for free.
My initial days of blogging I used MailChimp for email marketing, later I decided to move to Aweber because of its best features
- Aweber: Now I am using Aweber as my email marketing services, this is the brand leader in email marketing and I am quite happy with their features.
- Grammarly: This is the best online tool to correct our grammar and spelling mistakes, as of now I am using its free service.
Social Media Management Tools
- Buffer app free service(To schedule post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- TweetDeck Free( To schedule Tweets on Twitter)
- Viralwoot Free service ( To Schedule Pinterest pins)
- Google Analytics
- WordPress stats
CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- CloudFlare (Free)
Video & Audio
- Ipad Air & Iphone (For Recording Video)
- Voice Record Pro ( iPhone app for Audio recording)
- iMovie (for Video Editing)
- Screencastify Chrome browser extension ( For Windows PC Screen Recording)
- Quick Time Player ( For Mac Screen recording)
- Blue Yeti Microphone ( USB microphone)
- Google Adsense
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this page are affiliate links, at their normal prices only.